1. Commit to having the courage and discipline it takes to live
2. Think of it like riding a bicycle. It takes practice to start with
Why, and over time it becomes natural.
3.Take it slowly. Pick up to three areas where you can commit to
implementing your Why.
4. Write your Why statement on several sticky notes and place
them around your home and/or office to be constantly reminded
5. Opt in to the Habit Changer (include link).
6. Choose to associate with people who inspire you and believe
what you believe. The more you talk about and embrace your
Why, the easier it will be to find people who believe what you
7. Surround yourself with symbols or pictures of anything that
8. Pick one thing you can do today in your current role to help
amplify your Why.
9. Notice when you're tempted to make decisions based purely
on money or status. Chances are these decisions won't align with
10. Actively seek out inspiration so you can inspire others.